Niyama Yoga has been located in Wilmette for over 15 years: providing room temperature vinyasa, yin & restorative as well as Niyama Hot yoga classes, not just to Wilmette, but also Evanston, Skokie, Winnetka and the rest of the north shore. We’ve been a space where individuals can find the time for moving with their breath, at their pace, while also becoming part of a community.
Fall Schedule has begun:
- Sunday’s 10am is now taught by Heather
- Sunday’s 4pm Niyama Hot with Brad is now a 75min Niyama Hot class from 4:30-5:45pm
- Tuesday’s 9:30am Intermediate is now taught by Heather
- Tuesday’s 1pm class is now a Not-So-Hot Niyama Flow with Kristin
- Tuesday’s 7pm Niyama Hot is now 75mins: 7:00-8:15pm with Kristin
- Wednesday’s 7:45-9:00am Basics class is now a Basic/Intermediate class with Theresa
- Wednesday’s Candlelight class with Brad is now 7:00-8:15pm
Renovations are Complete!
THANK YOU for all those that have helped to show Niyama Some LOVE: whether through the GoFundme, the Karma classes, the May 5th Silent Auction or any number of other ways. None of this would have been possible without the help of the community. After a long week of Renovations, Niyama is back open with our regular schedule. Come see how things came out!
And if you’re curious as to how this all started: The Beginning
Friday and Saturday Karma/Donation Instructor Schedule
Friday 6:30pm Niyama Hot Yoga™ Instructors
- October 5th – Brad
- October 12th – Brad
Saturday 12:45pm All Levels Yoga Instructors
- October 6th – Brad
- October 13th – Brad
And if you missed our last Newsletter, you can find that here: